Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

happy vday


Cohen had his first Valentine's Party yesterday at school. I managed to get a few pics of him before we headed out the door, shocker I know.


He's actually becoming somewhat cooperative when it comes to me taking his picture.  For everyone else he'll give them a big ole cheese but not me, he would always turn the other way.  However maybe just maybe the tides are turning.


He's getting so big, and yes I am perfectly aware of the fact that it may just be time for another hair cut.
 In terms of valentines, he scored, he came home with a big bag full of goodies.  I must say I had fun putting his together too.


The kiddies got a bag of Hugs and Kisses...


tied to a board book.  Pretty cute if you ask me.  No, I'm not biased or anything.


The teachers got a reuseable cup filled with Hugs and Kisses too, as well as...


a starbucks gift card, for a small amount, cleverly hidden behind the tag.  Cute again if I do say so myself.
Hope everyone had a great Vday.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment