Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2011

the glorious nap time

Hear that....sanity I tell you. The Mr. is gone and the little Mr. (or mr. hahaha, I crack myself up) is down for a nap. It took some time, about a year to be exact but I finally have Cobra on a schedule. My reward is about 1.5 to 2 hours of me each day. Most often that 1.5 to 2 hours of me is more like 1.5 to 2 hours of laundry, dishes, toy clean up, dusting, ok you get the point, but today with it being the weekend and all I'm taking this time all to myself, well really I'm going to post this then go get my butt on the elliptical, unless of course I can stretch this out for the entire length of the nap in which case oops I didn't have time to get on the elliptical.


We have been lovin' this weather. It was 75 degrees yesterday, and was actually slightly hot in the sun. Yeah I know death should come upon me for actually saying that right? For the record I'm not actually complaining, I'm just saying. I'm so tired of the winter too trust me. We have been taking complete advantage of it.  Cobra loves being outside.

As does Reagan.


He's getting so big; my little walker.  Yes, just in case you were wondering, these pictures were taken on the same day.  And yes he's wearing two different shirts.  The brown shirt was prior to lunch in which I decided to let him try dipping his chicken nuggets in the honey mustard sauce himself.  The green shirt after the lunch in which he dipped his chicken nuggets as well as his entire hands and a couple little people toys in the honey mustard sauce himself then proceeded to get it all over his brown shirt, face, hair, chair, you name it.  And yes when we had nuggets for supper I let him dip himself again.  Hey a kid's gotta learn for himself, Momma can't go to kindergarten with him just to dip his chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment