Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

just another day

It has been a fairly uneventful day around here.  It's been dreary and overcast all day, so what else is there to do when it looks like it's about to rain at any minute?  Why go outside and play, what else?


My little goober...This boy could stay outside all day.  As a matter of fact he throws the most horrible tantrums when we come inside.  I can't believe I make my kid come inside and eat lunch, oh the horror.  Hey at least he didn't fall off the slide onto his face today.  Guess he's planning on waiting until the scratches from yesterday's fall heal.  Reagan has finally found benefit number 2 of having a little bit in the house, the first being all the food she manages to score under the table.

She loves being outside just as much as he does I think, especially now that the birds are starting to make their way back.  All in all it was just a peaceful sorta day.
What's that..."what was my favorite part?" you ask.  This...
This totally doesn't happen often.  In fact I can't remember when the last time Cobra feel alseep on either the Mr. or myself.  He isn't one for cuddling.  To get him to sleep we generally just lay him down and he cries for about 5 minutes then is out like a light, occasionally, not often but every now and again he will drift off peacefully without the tears.  Either way it's in his crib and away from my arms.  He just won't fall asleep anymore with us holding him, we've tried...a lot.  So today when I sensed that he was just too far gone...you see he refused to take his morning nap so he was dead, I hopped onto the couch with the little guy and Tabatha on the tube.  It wasn't long before he was out cold.  Makes me wonder if he's mine, I mean really no kid of mine would fall alseep during reality tv.  So there you have it my dirty little secrets.  I'm a mean mother because I make my kid come inside and cry himself to sleep and the darkest secret of all is that I'm a reality tv junkie, but really who isn't these days.

 Love ya little guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment