Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

milestones and memories

Since the point of this here blog is to capture our beloved memories, I've decided that on every Monday I would try to give a little update on what the kid can do now.  Yeah I know super boring for any readers but hey this is going to make it into a book one day and these are the things I'll want to read about.

So here goes nothing...Cohen has recently learned where his tongue and ears are.  When asked where his tongue is he will stick it out, almost like he's trying to touch his nose with it and start making a la la la la la noise, and not a nice sweet la la la, oh no a la la la sound that a big burly monster would make.  I can proudly say I taught him this, all but the touching the nose bit, I totally made the la la la noise when I started trying to get him to do it.  I don't know why he started trying to touch his nose with his tongue but sure enough every time he does it the same way.  The ears...well he still needs work on the ears.  He did it beautifully at first.  Ask him where those ears are and bam he'd start tuggin' at them.  The tuggin' turned into sticking his thumbs in his ears, and slowly that has turned into just sticking his thumbs on his cheeks.  The other "mommy thinks is super cute" thing he does is he recently started clapping.  Yeah I know my kid is almost 15 months old and I am so proud that he just recently learned this.  It's not even so much that he has learned to clap, of which his cousin who is only 4 days older has been doing for at least 6 months now, it's that he claps at himself.  His latest is that he stacks things on top of one another and looks at me so proud and claps, to which I start clapping and say YAH!!!  Goofball, that one is.

No comments:

Post a Comment