Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

peanut butter pudding

This was a completely chill weekend, and it was just lovely.  It was one of those weekends where all that you really accomplish is making a batch of cookies.  Peanut butter was my cookie of choice this weekend, and I didn't even finish baking the entire batch.  That's right that's how chill we were this weekend, there's still a half of a batch of cookie dough in my fridge.

Since Cobra doesn't go to daycare he doesn't come home with artwork for my fridge, so this Momma decided maybe she was brave enough he was old enough to try our hand at some crafts.  After I decided coloring wasn't his thing, all he wanted to do was pick up all the crayons and hold them, I brought out the pudding.  Oh it was on baby.  Pudding finger painting, that is.
We quickly gave up on this as well and decided maybe eating the pudding was truly the way to go.


I also finally learned how to use the remote that I bought...oh about 4 months ago for my camera.  I figured before I gave up on it, I honestly thought it didn't work, that maybe I better hop on the ol internet here and get to lookin'.  Guess what I found?  Apparently I was one of the many ignorant people who choose not to look through my camera's manual to see how to use the remote.  I mean come on the least Nikon could do was stick a small piece of paper in the box that said consult your camera's manual to figure out how to use this remote you moron.  That's right there was nothing in the remote box except the remote and a canvas type holder.  So considering that and all the people on amazon who gave reviews saying it worked "straight out of the box", what am I to think.  Well I'll tell you what I thought, that as soon as I pulled it out and turned on the camera (oh and pulled the tab out from the battery compartment, but any idiot could figure that out), that I would be able to start snapping away.  NOPE.  Apparently you have to change your settings so the camera knows that a remote, not the idiot behind the camera, is going to be setting it off.  Well this idiot knows now.
You don't have to be jealous of our darn near professional family photo, depending on your camera you can simply get a remote yourself.  They're super cheap mine was less than 20 bucks.  So get yourself one and start taking these wonderful family pictures.  For the price I would recommend one, now that I know how to use it, over the timer, no running from camera to posing zone.

No comments:

Post a Comment