Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

milestone monday

This time it's all about me.  What possible milestone could I have achieved you ask.  No I didn't take my first steps.  I started the 30 day shred.  I actually started yesterday...ok ok I started Friday but between the fact that it kicked my ass from the start and Cohen not participating, I don't know why I thought I would be able to get a workout in while he was awake, I gave up after only a measly 8 minutes...this included the warm up.  I know sad right?  We were pretty busy Saturday, what with a birthday party, a family nap time, and dinner out followed by ice cream, so I didn't get around to it.  We were pretty busy yesterday but I knew I would always be busy so I made the time.

The hubs actually did it with me, I don't know which of us sucked more, all I know is we both sucked pretty bad.  He texted me around lunch with "I'm sore".  I love it.  My reply, "Me too".  As I sit here I am sweating from today's workout.  I still sucked not quite as bad but pretty close.  2 down 28 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment