Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

milestone monday

Or rather memory Tuesday as is should really be called today.  Slacker alert, right here.  Anyway even though it's a day late I'm still posting it this week, that should count for something shouldn't it.  And while we're on the topic of slacking don't ask about last week's Project Simplify.  It's somewhat done.  

So enough rambling.  The kid and the memories that's why we're here right?  You may remember how I started wondering if the kid was switched at birth back when he decided to fall asleep during Tabatha, my choice of reality tv at the time.   I said it then and I'll say it again, no child of mine could pass out when trash reality is on the tube.  I really started questioning his genetics, you would too.  Well yesterday he proved me wrong.  We had some errands to run and even though I'm shredding it up for 30 days I decided to finally cave to my desire of an overpriced cupcake.  The place opened up a couple months ago and I have been wanting to scarf down check out their cupcakes ever since.  We walk in, wait patiently, ok not so patiently behind the folks who walked in before us and can't decide what they want.  Come on people get with the program.  So after a few we decide screw them, I mean we decide that it won't be too terribly rude to walk around them and hop up to the counter.  This is where I knew Cohen was all mine.  His face lit up, a smile formed ear to ear I tell you, upon seeing the cupcakes.  God I love that kid.  He may not have gotten the reality gene but he definitely inherited the sugar gene from me.  We got 4 to go, 2 for me and 2 for the hubs, turns out at this moment Jody only gets 1.  Cobra and I took out two yesterday and finished another off today after lunch.  What can I say we love our sweets.

No comments:

Post a Comment