Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

milestone monday


Cohen is a runnin'!  He has been for maybe a week or so, I guess he could pick up the speed before that but nothing like he does now.  He also knows when he is doing something he shouldn't be.  Put the two together and it makes for an interesting day.  At first you think he's sitting on the floor playing quietly then a few minutes later you decide maybe he's playing just a wee bit too well by himself.  So you get up for further investigation and notice that the tot has two DVDs.  He of course sees you coming and sprints across the room, tossing the DVDs on the ground as he kicks up the dust.

He has officially gotten the cup thing down.  He's been drinking out of a cup for a couple months at meal times, only water no milk...milk would be too hard to clean.  Hey if he spills water the table and floor get a mini cleaning it's a win win.  So anyway, now that I'm saying this it's going to happen tonight, but he hasn't spilled the cup in at least a week.  He still enjoys sticking his hand in as well as dropping random bits of food into it but no spills.

Oh and I almost forgot Friday was his 15 month check up.  He's 25 lbs. and 32 inches tall.  I know he's in the 75 percentile on weight.  I can't exactly tell you his percentile on height I swear the Doc said 75-90 percentile, which seems like a pretty big gap there, so I'm just going to go with 75 percentile because that's what he was last time.  Supposedly he's right on track, even though the nurse and Doc kept saying 5-10 words at this age and kept acting like he could say that many when in fact the kid knows 2 words, momma and dada, and we told them this numerous times.  And for the record I haven't heard dada in a while and he uses momma for everything.  For yet another record I'm not concerned I was just sayin'.

Go check out Project Simplify and get ready to get all that paper clutter taken care of for good this week!


No comments:

Post a Comment