Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

.my soundtrack

So I recently stumbled across a blog (hopefully she doesn't mind me linkin' it up, if so let me know), when I was again blog lusting, and loved...well many of the things she's doing, but one in particular...30 days of lists.  LOVE IT!  So here's today for me...
Some of these, ok most of these are on the ol playlist at the bottom of my blog (at least right now they are).  If we had a family sountrack there are some on here that would definately make the cut.  There are others that aren't on this list but would be on our soundtrack as well.  When I hear a song playing I like to decide whether it would make the cut or not.  Or I picture our life as a movie and the song playing is playing in the movie.  Yeah dork moment right there, but come on I know others do it too. 

We always have music playing in the house.  Even when we're outside.  With the nice weather, I've had the windows open lately so I'll just crank up the music and we can hear it outside.  Cohen loves music, and I love that we've (so far) taught this to him.  At supper he will dance, aka bob his head, to the music and look at us to make sure we are dancing it too.  Going into the grocery store he will often hear the music and start bobbing away in the cart.  That crazy kid.

3 comments:

  1. I don't mind at all in fact you brought a smile to my face. Thanks for linkin to me. I love the soundtrack on your website. My hubby loves soundtrack music so you can bet I will be going to itunes after this. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skinny love is one of my faves at the moment,have you heard the version by a girl called birdy that is floating around on youtube?it's rockin' i tell you,totally rockin'!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had not until just now. Actually right now...as in I'm listening to it now. Nice. She is great, you are right rockin'!

    ReplyDelete