Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

bulldozers and shovels

With the warm weather we have been hangin outside a good bit lately.  Since the lil man is constantly digging in the bark in the flower beds I decided he would benefit from a sand box.  It didn't take long to force convince the Mr. to build one.  I supposed the fact that the animals use the flower beds as a restroom did help to convince the Mr.  And build one we did, well he did.  


In my defense I was helping hold the landscape timbers until I was attacked by ants.  After three bites, I promoted myself from lackey to supervisor.  And from there the task went perfectly.  


I watched, occasionally pointing and the Mr., he worked.  


If you ask him, I'm sure he will tell you that this is how a majority of the jobs go around the house.  On second thought don't ask, he may tell you the whole truth, which may or may not include some yelling on my part.


The important thing is little man seems to like it.  I'm sure my wood floors don't like all that sand that is bound to be tracked in but that's what vacuums are for right?  

No comments:

Post a Comment