Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

watch out he's now on wheels

Oh how my child is growing up.  He got his first bike last week. 


His super cool Aunt Heather bought it for him.  I swear the kid knew it was his as soon as the UPS man rang the bell.  I wasn't planning on opening it until the Mr. got home that evening.  


Oh no, the brown box was opened prior to nap time and the bike itself was opened and put together just shortly after said nap.


Look at that kick a.. bike!  Aunt Heather says the cool KTM racing stickers will make him go faster.  In my mind 
faster = more broken bones.
But really is a man a man without a few broken bones in his youth?  I think not!


His first fall...


well actually his second.  Dad is responsible for his first.  I wish I could say that this picture is blurry because the kid was moving, but no.  It's blurry because the hubs took it.  The white legs...now those are my fault.


The hubs pictures.  I must remember to put the camera on auto when I give it to him.  You may not be able to tell in all the pictures, the small size hides it in some, but they are all out of focus.  I also must remember to get some tan in a can and never wear a v-neck when helping the little guy ride his bike (half the pics were boob shots, lovely).

No comments:

Post a Comment